Project manager, web designer, front-end developer, back-end developer, QA, dev-ops
01 The Goal
Create a platform for online sales of seeds, seedlings and bulbs.
We were given the task of creating an online store of agro topics. Basic wishes from the client:
- The ability to manage all content through the administrative panel, not overloaded with unnecessary elements and buttons.
- Support for two or more languages.
- Organize a convenient catalog for wholesale buyers on the topic Seeds and Saplings.
- Make repeat purchases as easy as possible.
- Provide comprehensive information about each product in the context of the profile interests of the target audience.
- Integrate with 1C accounting system.
- Upload catalog to third-party marketplaces.
03 The Solution
A modern PHP framework – the Yii Framework, was used as the basis for the online store.
Why choose Yii Framework for developing an online store?
- An excellent ratio of development speed and system performance in terms of the result.
- Team work experience with this framework for over 5 years.
- Implementation of 30 online stores on the Yii Framework.
- Designed a successful database architecture and optimized database queries within the framework.
- We created a convenient administrative panel for managing the store, everything is only in essence.
- We have developed many proven technical and business solutions to optimize the online store.
- Applicability of flexibility in subsequent improvements, without compromising the performance of the online store.
Developed a simple and clear navigation through product categories in the online store
All pages of the site were developed taking into account testing on a group of target audience.
04 Adaptive Layout
05 Technologies in the project
06 The Result
- Created an individual multilingual online store
- Integrated with 1C accounting system.
- Developed uploading the product catalog to third-party sites and marketplaces.
- Configured and optimized the server architecture.